Marina D22 is an elegant brand new apartment, light, airy and fully air-conditioned for the warm summers with floor heating for those mild Cyprus winters. There is a spacious veranda area with patio furniture, a perfect space to appreciate the wonderful Mediterranean sea view and breezes with a glass of local wine in total privacy.
This secure property offers remote control access to basement parking with wheelchair access and use of the residents only pool directly below.
The apartment and kitchen are luxuriously furnished with top of the range appliances including wine cooler, water filter, satellite smart TVs and free Wi-Fi. On site supermarket offers delivery directly to your door. Other features on your doorstep include fully equipped gym, beauty parlour, full service marina, stylish shops and elegant boutiques.
** The first Baby Cot can be provided on request (Free of charge).
**Any additional Baby Cot can be provided on request (Charged separately per night).
**Any additional single camp bed can be provided on request (Charged separately per night).
** Towels and linen are provided in this property.
**Reservations of 10 nights or more will be entitled to a complementary mid-stay clean.**
** A chargeable amount will be deducted from the damage deposit refund if guest loses the pool access card.
Dedicated concierge team is available at all times to accommodate any of your needs whether it be translators, limo services, airport transfers or to moor a yacht on one of our own berths. The area offers an enticing mix of traditional taverns, waterfront restaurants and bars and is just a short stroll from the historic heart of Limassol. The perfect location for a romantic holiday
Nereids Residences GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
• Please use your own parking space and do not park in other owner’s parking spots.
• Please put your garbage inside your building’s common waste area. Do not leave them outside the apartments.
• Please keep the common doors closed at all times
• It is prohibited by law to leave any kind of items on the staircases, hallways and public/ common areas of the building.
• All common furniture used, should be placed back properly after use.
• Property additions and external changes/installations are prohibited by law without prior approval of Limassol Marina LTD.
• Please note that the entrance code should not be shared or given to anyone. Only owners and tenants should have the combination code.
• Kids should be supervised by an adult at all times.